UC Browser is the leading mobile internet browser with more than 400 million users. UC Browser for PC is Chromium based web browser. Which means you can download & install all Google Chrome Apps, Extensions & themes from Chrome. UC Mini Browser Download Here Uc Browser mini 10. With the NordVPN proxy extension you nbsp lt p gt UC Browser is a proxy browser that focuses on both.
Download, install & Uninstall Add-ons (extension) in UC Browser PC
UC Browser for PC is Chromium based web browser. Which means you can download & install all Google Chrome Apps, Extensions & themes from Chrome Store and can run with in it. eg. Adblocker, Online Video Downloader, Evernote Web Clipper, Google Maps, Momentum, Dictionary, Translator, Weather Watcher Live etc. So here I’ll tell how you can download & install or uninstall extension (addons) from UC Browser for PC.
How to use all Chrome Add-ons (Extensions) in UC Browser?
You can download & install all Chrome Apps, Extensions and themes with these easy steps below:
- First start UC Browser in your PC. If you don’t have then download it from here: http://pc.ucweb.com/?from=ghx
- After starting UC Browser, Now Go to official Google Chrome Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore
- After opening page, Select Extensions radio button & search your Extension by typing the name in the search box.
- When you get your extension then click on +ADD TO CHROME button.
- On next Confirm New Extension dialog box will appear. Click on Add extension button.
- Now you have successfully installed your UC browser extension (addons).
Note: Some extensions needs to restarts UC Browser. So restart if they ask.
How to disable & uninstall extensions from UC Browser PC?
- Click on Manage my Extensions icon on top right bar.
- Now Click on Enable Check box if you want to disable extension or you can delete extension by clicking on delete icon.
- That’s it now you have successfully uninstalled or deleted UC Browser Extension.