LLOYD'S INTRODUCTION TO JURISPRUDENCE SEVENTH EDITION by M.D.A. FREEMAN, LL.M. Professor of English Law University College London. "Lloyd's Introduction to Jurisprudence is the leading textbook on jurisprudence in the English-speaking world. It enables the reader to develop a good. from a library! Lloyd's introduction to jurisprudence.. [Michael D A Freeman; Dennis Lloyd Lloyd of Hampstead;] Inhaltsverzeichnis download (pdf). Close.
Lloyds introduction to jurisprudence pdf download - have removed
Lloyd's Introduction to Jurisprudence 9th ed (eBook)
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
The sale of some eBooks are restricted to certain countries. To alert you to such restrictions, please select the country of the billing address of your credit or debit card you wish to use for payment.
Sale allowed in
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Haiti, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Sorry, due to territorial restrictions applied by the publisher we are unable to supply this eBook to Armenia.
Lloyd's Introduction to Jurisprudence is the leading textbook on jurisprudence in the English-speaking world. It enables the reader to develop a good understanding of the theories of the different schools of jursiprudence, and to appreciate the contributions made to legal theory by leading jurists and others from the Ancient Greeks to the postmodernists.
This ninth edition includes new chapters on The Philosophy of Human Rights; Globalisation and the Legal Order; and Law, Language and Literature; together with over 30 new extracts from modern sources, bringing the debate right up to date.
- The leading textbook on jurisprudence in the English-speaking world, covering the whole field of jurisprudence
- Combines an authoritative text with extracts from a huge variety of authors, extracting the works of more than a hundred jurists
- Gives critical insight into the texts with detailed and well-documented introductory sections
- Examines the contributions made to legal theory by leading jurists from the Ancient Greeks to the postmodernists
- Covers Aristotle, Raz, Habermas, Unger, Coleman, Perry, Kramer, Nelken and Iris Marion Young
- Contains a chapter on Dworkin’s interpretivism, as well as sections on the theory of human rights, on Bourdieu’s legal thought, on Nussbaum’s ‘frontiers of justice’, on global justice, and on Murphy’s natural law
- Places emphasis on Hart, particularly the “Postscript” and the commentary this has provoked
- Includes such modern jurists as Mark Murphy, Gustav Radbruch, William Edmundson, Kent Greenawalt, Scott Hershovitz, Gerald Postema and Jeremy Waldron
- Jurisprudence, eBooks
- The nature of jurisprudence
- Meaning of the law
- Natural law
- Bentham, Austin and classical positivism ;
- Pure theory of law
- Modern trends in analytical jurisprudence ;
- Theories of Justice
- Sociological jurisprudence and the sociology of law ;
- American realism
- The Scandinavian realists
- Historical and anthropological jurisprudence
- Marxist theories of law and state
- Critical legal studies
- Feminist jurisprudence ;
- Postmodernist jurisprudence
- Critical race theory
- Theories of adjudication